Locomotive diseases are considered the epidemy of our time, which concerns many people, 15-2O% of Hungary’s population can be diagnosed with different kinds of locomotive diseases. More than a hundred thousand people suffer from arthritis and about 15% of the population have arthrosis.
Locomotive screening is recommended if:
- You want to prevent locomotive problems ( spine problems, calcification, abrasion)
- You want to assess your current state of health
- You’d like to get pieces of advice on sports, posture and the protection of your joints and spine
- You work in an office, sitting all day
- You haven’t done sports yet on a regular basis, but want to
- You’ve had an accident, injuries or locomotive surgery
- You have any kind of symptoms in your joints os or other moving parts, like: pain, swelling, restriction or constriction of movement (inflammation, calcification or abrasion).
During the screening, our specialist examines:
- Movements in different parts of the spine, the borders of movement of the joints ( injuries of the joints and abrasion can be anticipated)
- The state and balance of the muscular system (compilation of a training program )
- Also, the specialist explores the posture and walking.