Urology deals with urogenital sinus diseases at both men and women.
This includes the diseases of the kidneys, the ureter, the bladder, the urethra, and at men, the testicles, the epididymis, the prostate and the seminal vesicles.
When should you turn to a specialist?
- Abdominal pains
- Painful or problematic urination, incontinence
- Coloured urine, bloody urine
- Problems with prostate
- Problems with kidneys, kidney stone
- Inflammatory diseases of the urogenital sinus:
- Frequently inflamed prostates (men)
- Frequently inflamed bladder (women)
- Over the age of 45, prostate canceer screening is strongly advised
At the Urology consultation:
- General urology examinations and treatments
- Tumour screening
- Radical surgery or conservative treatment in cases of testicle-, bladder-, prostate- and kidney tumours.
In addition to general treatments and examinations, our Urologist does ultrasound examinations and smaller sugeries.